THINGS I THOUGHT ABOUT AT THE GYM
Basically things I thought other people maybe think at the gym
- •At what point do people think they should take a Gym Selfie? Cuz none of this seems appropriate to me, even before the sweat starts
- •If I could just take a pic of my butt/legs in this, that might work but NO
- •What do I do next? Lift? People do that apparently...
- •Okay lemme try these workouts I found online...
- •Oh shit I gotta you tube the moves first.... Well that looks easy... Lemme just...
- •UMMM a lunge jump is literally insane to try when you've never done one before! But I'll keep trying because no one is looking(This will make me uncomfortably sore for days)
- •Okay I will awkwardly push thru the rest of these seemingly easy tasks that are wildly impossible.
- •That was terrible but maybe I should try this 10 min interval running thing I found online bc like 10 minutes on the treadmill is terrible and awful but I just did all that insane shit
- •So it says 2 minute brisk walk, 2 minute jog, 1 minute run. Repeat. I guess I can try
- •Walking is easy, I do this a LOT. I can pump it up a bit... And you know what, let's make this a little interesting. Increase the incline!!!
- •Damn this is awesome. Sure I haven't ran very far or burned that many calories but I have ran more than I ever have in my life.
- •I'm glad I bought these dope Nikes(Brag post)