Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Turkish DelightThanks The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe 😒
- •OystersI had an opportunity at Thanksgiving, but hey, time and a place, time and a place
- •CaviarLike baby fish balls?
- •Ducks couldn't flyNo idea where that came from
- •The Speed of Light was the time it took for the light to turn on after you flipped the switchIt's pretty fast ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- •Wind was just the spinning of the earth suddenly moving faster and the air was just catching up
When you feel it, you just feel it.
- •The Avett Brothers - "How I Got to Memphis" (Tom T. Hall)Performed live at the Another Day, Another Time Concert, produced by T Bone Burnett in promotion of the music of the Coen Brothers' film, Inside Llewyn Davis
- •Billy Joel featuring Tony Bennett - "New York State of Mind"Performed live in 2008 at Shea Stadium
- •John Mayer - "Born and Raised"Found on his album of the same name.
More or leas
- •Michigan State Spartans
- •Michigan Wolverines
- •Auburn Tigers (War Eagle!)
I'll try my best to be chronological
- •Winnie the Pooh
- •Blue Power Ranger
- •Harry Potter
The mind wanders as you look at a map, man. Fills your head with hopes and dreams.
Nothing about homosexuality, simple appreciation, respect, and gratitude of other men in my life.
- •My fatherNever enough characters to talk about my father. The most creative man I've ever encountered in my life; my father is, without a doubt, a jack of all trades all he while having mastered them: architect, carpenter, artist, wordsmith, creator, philosopher, inventor, and a father above all else. So thankful for this man.
- •John MayerAn excellent musician/philosopher/thinker/creator whom I admire deeply on both creative and human being levels.
- •My Uncle Christopher GalvinMy mother's brother, and taken away from us far too early by IPF, my Uncle Chris was one of the most amazing people to have impacted me and my younger sister's lives. From a fraternity bro at Auburn University (WAR EAGLE BABY) to a successful real estate salesman and business man, to an idol in my life, I'm thankful for had having my Uncle Chris everyday. With an almost identical taste in music, a love for sports and having fun, and patience with me as he kicked my ass in Madden '04, I love him.
- •Best Friends from Back HomeFounded on respect and good vibes, my bros have my back and I have theirs. Always down to talk about the world's problems and then turn on a dime and get ignorant and have fun, or both at the same time. (Huh). Thankful.
As my mind twists, turns, and operates in ways I can't explain, I find inspiration either through heavy contemplation or at a moment's notice.
- •Patience. Tolerance. Confidence.
- •Do not fall victim to temptation
- •When stressed/overwhelmed Clean Workout Write Be productive somehow Help someone else
- •Focus on gratitude (hell, I even got a tattoo of it)