12 GOOD MEMORIES FROM 2016
Hi guys, I just clocked out of work at 3AM on New Year's Eve, and even though I haven't posted a list in ages, for some reason I feel like now is an appropriate time to do so??
- 1.Getting re-hired at Walt Disney WorldAnd being trained for two support roles within the year!
- 2.Spring break at Miami Beach
- 3.Babysitting my two favorite kiddos for a week while they're parents we're on vacation, and spending that entire week using their Nespresso and watching DCOMs
- 4.My cousin Phil's wedding
- 5.Seeing Formation World Tour, and then spending the remainder of the year recovering both physically and mentally
- 6.Meeting my cousin's new baby
- 7.Meeting yet another cousin's new baby and taking newborn photos...I have a lot of cousins
- 8.GOING TO CHINA
- 9.Also going to Hong Kong(Yes, I did of course go to both Hong Kong and Shanghai Disneylands)
- 10.Driving all the way back to Miami just for one day, exclusively so we could take cool Wynwood pictures
- 11.Going to Hawaii (for yet another wedding)
- 12.Turning 21 🍸Confession- this photo was actually taken 2 days before my birthday