12 GOOD MEMORIES FROM 2016
Hi guys, I just clocked out of work at 3AM on New Year's Eve, and even though I haven't posted a list in ages, for some reason I feel like now is an appropriate time to do so??
- •Getting re-hired at Walt Disney WorldAnd being trained for two support roles within the year!
- •Spring break at Miami Beach
- •Babysitting my two favorite kiddos for a week while they're parents we're on vacation, and spending that entire week using their Nespresso and watching DCOMs
- •My cousin Phil's wedding
- •Seeing Formation World Tour, and then spending the remainder of the year recovering both physically and mentally
- •Meeting my cousin's new baby
- •Meeting yet another cousin's new baby and taking newborn photos...I have a lot of cousins
- •GOING TO CHINA
- •Also going to Hong Kong(Yes, I did of course go to both Hong Kong and Shanghai Disneylands)
- •Driving all the way back to Miami just for one day, exclusively so we could take cool Wynwood pictures
- •Going to Hawaii (for yet another wedding)
- •Turning 21 🍸Confession- this photo was actually taken 2 days before my birthday