7 THINGS ABOUT MY COUSIN CHARLIE ON HIS 7TH BIRTHDAY
My littlest baby cousin is already so much cooler than me ❤️
- •He's the best dancer I know.At my other cousin's wedding, he would grab one of us with each arm, kick his legs up, and do a backflip. He was in three dance-offs and won all of them (two were against grown adults). He probably has more screen time in the wedding video than the bride and groom.
- •He thinks outside of the box.One summer, he and I had a pretend bike race. I teased him that I was winning. He pulled out a pretend gun and shot me. "Not anymore," he said flatly. He was 4.
- •He's a card shark.Charlie never gets tired of card games. His current favorite is Presidents, and he pretty consistently wins. Once he actually beat the rest of us at Apples to Apples- BEFORE he could read.
- •He went through a phase where he constantly sang "Dynamite" by Taio Cruz.He was very little at the time too (no older than 3). He knew every word. It was incredible to watch.
- •He's a ham for photos.He'll pretend he doesn't want his photo taken, but then he pulls something like this.
- •He's savvy (and sassy).This picture was taken after a stranger offered him $20 to jump in the pool with his (fancy) clothes on. He then tried to parlay it into a business, asking other strangers and relatives for money to jump in the pool "to pay for 1 million video games."
- •I love him lots.Look at that face! How could you not? Happy Birthday Charles Thomas 🎂