MOVIE COSTUMES THAT CHANGED MY LIFE
Inspired by @JustineNicole's list of the same name, but less spot-on 👗👛👠
- •Annie Banks's wedding dressObsessed with this dress and this film and this wedding. To this day I want a winter wedding like Annie and Brian's.
- •Sabrina Fairchild's Givenchy gownSo much envy.
- •Jenna Rink's slip dress and coatJenna's entire wardrobe changed my life. You can read up on it in this list- RANKING JENNA RINK'S OUTFITS IN 13 GOING ON 30.
- •Lisa Carol Fremont's black and white dressWe had Rear Window on DVD when I was younger, and it cemented Grace Kelly as forever fashion inspo in my mind.
- •Fairy Godmother's gold ensembleI may have a bias towards fairy godmothers, having been a "fairy godmother-in-training" myself at Walt Disney World. But I think it's safe to say this is the most stylish a fairy g's ever been.
- •Cher Horowitz's most capable outfitIt's really hard to choose which Clueless outfit left the biggest impression on me but I really love this one. I mean, Cher pulled it off even without her white collarless shirt from Fred Segal.
- •Cecilia Tallis's green dressAt the risk of using the most basic "best film costume" example, this gown (from my all time favorite movie- tied with Clueless) is so perfect it had to be included.
- •Annie James's plaid top and skirtEvery outfit worn in this film is the height of 90's school-age fashion. You have no idea how many plaid headbands I bought in search of the right Annie James look.
- •Sam Baker's bridesmaid dressThat pre-Coachella pastel flower crown! I loved it almost as much as I loved Jake Ryan.
- •Giselle's curtain dressEnchanted is so under-appreciated. Giselle has a classic Disney princess wardrobe, but in REAL LIFE. Beyond obsessed.