PARTIES I AM LOWKEY PLANNING 🎈
...If only I knew enough people interested in themed niche parties in my area (Florida).
- •Into the Woods (Movie) PartySing-along event. Dish ideas include: Nothing But Greens Salad (w parsley, peppers, cabbages, and celery), Yellow as Corn Soufflé, Baker's Bread Rolls, and Magic Beans. For dessert, Chocolate dipped pretzels that resemble beanstalks served with Milky White Chocolate Milk. I have gold baking spray for gold slipper cookies or something. Framed Chris Pine pic prominently on display. Red capes provided.
- •"Congrats Leo" Oscars PartyStarts out like a basic Oscars party where all the food is labeled w/ movie puns, ballots are filled, etc. When Leo wins, we pop tons of champagne bottles Gatsby-style and burst confetti balloons. I bring out a cardboard Leo with a plastic Oscar hot-glued to his hand and we all take pics with him in front of a backdrop. Dessert themed to Leo and his movies is served. There are cake pops made to look like his face. Vintage Leo magazine covers for decór.
- •Princess Diaries partyMovie references will be kept to a minimum, BUT there'll be SORRY pizzas with M&M's, mattress surfing (safer version on my porch steps), and the soundtracks ofc. Pictures from NYC spots mentioned in the books all over the walls. I'll also serve Chinese food labeled Number One Noodle Son, Nutty Royales, and "Plaza" Afternoon Tea. Royal Genovian crests will be plastered on EVERYTHING. Faux AEHS uniforms & tiaras encouraged. I'll cover an Operation box so it says Pavlov Surgical & we'll play it.
- •Disney Channel Original Movies PartyAlso a sing-along, probably. More labeled foods- Cadet (PB &) Kelly Sandwiches, Bop to the Top of This Three Tier Cake, This Is What Greens Are Made Of Salad, etc. I haven't really fleshed this one out yet but I know the decorations will be 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻 Also I think there would need to be trivia.
- •Also, in the Disney vein, I really want to throw a Life Size party?But mostly I just want to sing "Be A Star" karaoke style.