SOME SEMI-OBSCURE FICTIONAL CRUSHES
A lot of my fictional faves get plenty of (well-deserved) attention on this app, but these guys are ❤️ too!
- •Michael Carrington- Grease 2Sandy's British cousin! Kind of nerdy at first but saves up for a gross old motorcycle to impress Stephanie, because she only dates cool riders, as is clearly stated in the song, "Cool Rider."
- •Bryan- Don't Tell Mom The Babysitter's DeadJosh Charles is the only celeb crush I have in common with my mother, and I feel weird about it. He played Bryan when he was my age though, so it's OK!!
- •Jack Hunter- Boy Meets WorldBelieve me, I love Shawn- but have you seen his brother? Jack deserves more credit. When he showed up on Girl Meets World I cried for real.
- •Prince Topher- Rodgers and Hammerstein's CinderellaSpecifically the Broadway version that debuted in 2013. More specifically, the first national tour starting the love of my life, Andy Huntington Jones. Just do yourself a favor and listen to "Loneliness of Evening" and "Do I Love You Because You're Beautiful?" from the soundtrack.
- •Will Hayes- Definitely, MaybeThe best Ryan Reynolds character. Better than Andrew in The Proposal.
- •Harley- It's ComplicatedThe Adlers remind me of my family a little (my divorced parents have NOT had an affair, just speaking more of a general sense of chaos here) and Harley was the perfect addition. He navigated the drama seamlessly. I actually saw this pre- Jim Halpert obsession, but still fell in love.
- •Matthew Crawley- Downton AbbeyOk, not THAT obscure, but I feel like he's been forgotten about since his tragic death. I will never forgive Dan or the writers, and I'm still boycotting the show. RIP.
- •Harvard Hottie- The Nanny DiariesIn the books and film. Played by a young Chris Evans in the film.
- •Robbie Turner- AtonementBook and film. I sympathize with Briony a little bit because I also might have jumped into a lake just so he'd rescue me.