THE OFFICE & PARKS CHARACTERS THAT WOULD BE BFFS
- •Ryan Howard & Tom HaverfordOk, they would probably butt heads more often than not, but imagine the trendy Entertainment 720-meets-WUPHF start-up they'd cofound.
- •Karen Filippelli & Leslie KnopeBecause Leslie's love of Anne is so far-reaching, it extends to other characters Rashida Jones has played.
- •Jim Halpert & Mark BrendanawiczThey would definitely be buddies. They even look alike. Honorary mention: Greg Pikitis (think of the pranks he and Jim would get away with)
- •Toby Flenderson & Jerry GergichBecause they have no friends in their respective offices, they'd inevitably befriend each other.
- •Kelly Kapoor & Donna MeagleThey'd totally subtweet about everyone together. Donna would keep Kelly's hyperbole in check, and counsel her on Ryan. Kelly would introduce Donna to new reality shows.
- •Andy Bernard & Andy DwyerI only included this because I want to see Andy Bernard perform with Mouse Rat.
- •Stanley Hudson & Ron SwansonThey'd sit in complete silence and do puzzles together.
- •Michael Scott & Chris TraegerI can't say how much Chris would like Michael, but you know Michael would LIVE for Chris's constant steam of compliments. Plus, neither of them are good at delivering bad news, so it would be hard to end the friendship.
- •Oscar Martinez & Ben WyattThey'd bond over accounting and knowledge of foreign affairs, and I'd bet anything Ben would be all over the finer things club.
- •Kevin Malone & Bobby NewportKevin would befriend Bobby for free Sweetums products, and they'd unexpectedly become close buddies.
- •Angela Martin & April LudgateThey both love animals more than humans, the foundation of any solid friendship.
- •Dwight Schrute & Zoning Board Member Jeanine RestrepoBecause Dwight only befriends the best & most powerful/advantageous, and we all know Jeanine practically owns Pawnee.
- •Creed Bratton & Jean Ralphio SapersteinI can't really justify this one, I just see it working?
- •Cousin Mose & OrinBoth vaguely creepy, silent, and into farm animals.Suggested by @jenward
- •Erin Hannon and Shauna Malwae-TweepI'm not exactly sure why but they both have a kind of lost girl next door vibe.Suggested by @applesarahgate
- •Jeremy Jamm and Todd PackerInappropriate, sexist jokes ALL DAY. These two are practically soul mates.Suggested by @mrspomfret
- •Jan Levinson-Gould and Joan CallamezzoThink of the Son of a Preacher Man duet they could perform together. And you know Jan would love some Gotcha! journalism.Suggested by @cfost
- •Meredith Palmer and Ethel BeaversI can totally see them getting drunk together and talking shit.Suggested by @ladyjennieface