THINGS FROM SEASON 2 OF UNBREAKABLE KIMMY SCHMIDT THAT ARE ~ME~
- •Dong talking like a Kardashian
- •Dong referencing Clueless, Home Alone, and My Girl all within the same episode
- •When Kimmy has to cut her lunch short with the cute army vet and shouts, "Nuggs are on me!"
- •Kimmy's entire voicemail for said cute army vet
- •When Jacqueline is actually flattered that Douglas "mistakes" her for being her dog's sister.
- •"Fudge that sugar."
- •Mimi Kanasis pouring wine in her coffee
- •Jacqueline making coffee and saying, "I'm cooking!"
- •"You know what, Deirdre- I just remembered, I need to rush out of here making weird panic noises."
- •Kimmy's knockoff Frozen nightgown
- •Kimmy pretending to check her calendar but actually scrolling through selfies she tried to take with a squirrel
- •"Nothing I ever do is good enough for this family. I'm like Rob Kardashian."
- •Joshua Jackson cameo
- •When Deirdre uses the analogy "the Lululemon to my Fabletics by Kate Hudson"
- •Kimmy and her mom cartwheeling around Universal Orlando
- •"If I can see New Jersey, that means it can see me."
- •Giving unsolicited advice to your uber driver