TV CHARACTERS WHO I WOULD GET PEDICURES WITH
- •Emily GilmoreWould go to a really upscale salon and provide great commentary throughout the whole process. Would probably make me question most of my life choices and get me back on track.
- •Lorelai GilmoreMore chill than Emily, but would provide the same caliber of commentary. Also, would be nicer to the nail technicians.
- •Chandler BingMonica explicitly states multiple times that Chandler gets pedicures, and I'm pretty sure he would be the perfect nail salon companion. Very sarcastic & wouldn't be judgy (or care whatsoever) about the colors I choose.
- •Mindy LahiriWould definitely encourage my bright color choices and wouldn't make me second-guess myself if I picked a glitter polish. Also would have great gossip. Bonus points if she brings Tamra or if Morgan tags along.
- •Blair WaldorfI'd make her pick out my colors, and potentially my whole wardrobe, should we go shopping afterwards.
- •Tom HaverfordWith Donna, obviously. We'd road trip to Beverly Hills and treat ourselves not only to celeb-grade pedicures, but also to full body massages and facials. Then we'd pull on some cashmere slippies and go for sushi.
- •Jacqueline VoorheesWould go to the swankiest salon in Manhattan, but I'd have to be wary of cult-like activity. We'd get our dogs doggie-pedicures, too. My poodle, Annie, would be best friends with Abattoir.
- •Topanga LawrenceCollege Topanga, because young Topanga is probably anti-nail-polish or something. I feel like we'd have a lot to talk about. I would give her my number to pass along to Jack Hunter.
- •Jess DayWould absolutely 100% get cute nail art of farm animals or something with me.
- •Any of the Crawley sistersMostly for the gossip 👌 But also because it would be really entertaining to show them a modern day nail salon.
- •Sabrina SpellmanFor when I'm too lazy to go to the salon- she could just use magic.