UNREALISTIC ITEMS ON MY WISHLIST
[Too lazy to put the money bag emoji here.]
- •PhotogenicityI googled this to see if it was really a word and I'm still not sure. I just want to look better in pictures you guys!!
- •Dylan O'BrienOnly unrealistic because he has a girlfriend and lives on the other side of the country. If he were single and we knew each other this could happen, or so I tell myself.
- •To be "Thirty, Flirty, and Thriving"Sorry college, but I'm ready for my Jenna Rink scenario. Bye.
- •A flawless Instagram feedThis goes hand-in-hand with the photogenic thing, but it would also help if I could take and edit nice photos in general.
- •The power to freeze timeSo I could take a 7-hour nap in a very cozy bed and/or have a 90s movie marathon without any consequences. Sort of like the movie Click, but less unbearable and with more sleeping.
- •Hair that listens to meOr at least just chills out for like, a few hours a day. Is that so much to ask?
- •An unlimited supply of my favorite foodsBrought to me on cute trays with bottomless coffee by my personal dining staff.
- •A winning lottery ticketTo purchase stuff that's also unrealistic for me to have, according to my bank account.