WHAT'S IN MY BAG? AIRPLANE EDITION ✈️💺
Sending to Us Weekly so they can use me in their next feature.
- •~ With our host ~Bag from Kate Spade outlet. I use it nonstop at school because it's big enough for my planner + 1 book. Also one time someone asked me if it was a Céline bag, so... you can pry this thing from my cold, dead hands.
- •Airborne and TissuesWhy is everyone always talking up Airborne? I've tried every flavor and I think they're all nasty. But I just finished finals and I've barely slept and my throat is itchy so...
- •Way more lip products than I will ever need on this flight.This is the farthest thing from a makeup day. But I need min. 5 lip items carried on with me per Plane Safety Protocol™. It pays to be prepared in the event of an emergency.
- •WalletThis was obviously a gift, as my unemployed self can't afford Henri Bendel. I love it lots.
- •Inside wallet: 8,000,000,000 cardsHere's a couple of the cuter ones that I can photograph without getting my identity stolen. There's a lot of cards in this thing. It's actually pretty heavy.
- •SunglassesNighttime flight but still necessary cause I'm landing in Florida 🌴🌴
- •Wristlet full of coins and back-up headband.In case the headband I have on doesn't work out.
- •PlannerFor writing HANDWRITTEN self-serving lists.
- •BazaarI found this earlier, abandoned at Starbucks. It doesn't actually fit inside my bag, but I'm carrying it- free plane magazine!
- •BookBought this ages ago, got distracted, temporarily forgot I owned it. Excited to read it now. Also pictured is my favorite ever bookmark, 12+ years old and a little worn down. The picture is Harry Potter seeing his parents in the Mirror of Erised, and the quote says "...nothing more or less than the deepest, most desperate desire of our hearts."
- •Phone but without the charger because it straight up MELTED this morningLike, I picked the cord of the ground and it was scalding. Then I noticed the little metal piece was DRIPPING. Still 80% sure I am in a Fantasy/SciFi film. Pray for my phone's battery life 🙏🏻