Reese's Cups, Ranked
Go home, Cadbury.
- •Reese's pumpkinsThe wait from Easter to Halloween for a chocolate peanut butter shape is the longest season of the year.
- •Reese's eggsTotally the most peanut butter bang for your buck.
- •Reese's Christmas treesSo jolly! Can I petition for a Reese's Santa?
- •Reese's heartsAnd not the giant ones, either. That's excessive. Give your Valentine a heart shaped box of unidentifiable filled chocolates (what IS that pink stuff, anyway) or chocolate covered cherries. This single girl will stop at Walgreens once a week for a one-off peanut butter heart.
- •Regular Reese's cupsA classic, but I can walk away from them in the grocery store. And I hate when they appear in bags of Halloween candy. Go pumpkin or go home.
- •Reese's minisWhy are these a thing?