LAST SIX SHAZAMS
- •Always Something There To Remind Me by Naked Eyes"Who sings this song??? How do I know all the words??? Is this Talking Heads???" I repeated these questions four times before shazaming.
- •Woman (Oh Mama) by Joy WilliamsI would've been so sad to hear this song end and not know when I could hear it again.
- •Honey I'm Good by Andy GrammerTHIS SONG, you guys. It's a modern day country dance pop ear worm masterpiece we haven't seen the likes of since Cotton Eyed Joe.
- •You Are by Lionel RichieTo settle an argument about who was singing. NOT Stevie Wonder, duh.
- •Drunk on a Plane by Dierks BentleyNothing gives me an itchy shazam trigger finger like country radio on a road trip. Thank you for bringing this song into my live, Shazam.
- •Gold in the Air by Jesse WoodsRestaurants in my neighborhood only play The Smiths and cool songs like this that I have to Shazam in order to find out what they are.