Already on li.st? Open in app.
Star Wars was never my expertise...
The Undead don't comb
- •Rick GrimesThe ultimate blood and hair fighter.
- •Daryl DixonEver changing hairstyle, throwing in the occasional ear for badassery.
- •MichonneKeeping the dead on a leash and on distance.
Just two things right now, really.
- •Try to put your kids to bed at the same time all the time.They need the routine, it will make it much easier to bring the to bed for the next ten years. (Don't start too early though, babies just sleep all the time anyway, except at nights)
- •Don't worry, sometimes just leave your to dos in the drawer. After a month half of them aren't relevant anymoreStill do your work, though, but don't stress out!
Love These Games. Except for the first, all games are best played on an iPad.
- 1.Two DotsThis little gem is the sequel to "Dots", which was fun. TwoDots is amazingly addictive, new levels are out every couple of week and difficulty ranks from froggishlyeasy to breathtakingly heavy.„TwoDots“ von Playdots, Inc. https://appsto.re/ch/yrND0.i
- 2.AltoRiding smooth through fresh snow... And Lamas. Nice physics, soundtrack and a well enough level up system. In the end you can even fly... „Alto's Adventure“ von Snowman https://appsto.re/ch/S1dR4.i
- 3.Out thereYou die, you die. When tou are Out there, you are alone under the stars in a randomly created world. A lot of tapping here and flying there, but with an amazing atmosphere and always the feeling of mortal dreading danger ahead. „Out There: Ω Edition“ von Mi-Clos Studio https://appsto.re/ch/uKVPV.i