The Most addicting iOS Games ranked.
Love These Games. Except for the first, all games are best played on an iPad.
- 1.Two DotsThis little gem is the sequel to "Dots", which was fun. TwoDots is amazingly addictive, new levels are out every couple of week and difficulty ranks from froggishlyeasy to breathtakingly heavy.„TwoDots“ von Playdots, Inc. https://appsto.re/ch/yrND0.i
- 2.AltoRiding smooth through fresh snow... And Lamas. Nice physics, soundtrack and a well enough level up system. In the end you can even fly... „Alto's Adventure“ von Snowman https://appsto.re/ch/S1dR4.i
- 3.Out thereYou die, you die. When tou are Out there, you are alone under the stars in a randomly created world. A lot of tapping here and flying there, but with an amazing atmosphere and always the feeling of mortal dreading danger ahead. „Out There: Ω Edition“ von Mi-Clos Studio https://appsto.re/ch/uKVPV.i
- 4.The Walking DeadChoose your own adventure! It's all on you. There are no right decisions, just zombies and a little orphan girl...„Walking Dead: The Game“ von Telltale Inc https://appsto.re/ch/8sSrF.i
- 5.Waking MarsThere is life on Mars and you can wake it up. Love this game. Good story, well thought out and the best thing is: you create and don't destroy! „Waking Mars“ von Tiger Style https://appsto.re/ch/2f6JB.i
- 6.Loco MotorsSilly cars and not enough levels, but still fun and much better than so many drive-puzzle-games out there. By „Loco Motors“ von Minority Media Inc. https://appsto.re/ch/P-qxV.i