CHICKEN APPLE SAUSAGES AND WRITERS BLOCK
The scattered things that go through my head when I work on new scripts:
- •How much will I write this "sesh"?From the looks of things I got 16 pages done last time I sat down. That was two days ago... Who the fuck did I think I was two days ago pumping out pages like that? I've set my bar too high.
- •I can justify this being a better use of my time than going to the gym.Assuming I get anything done.
- •This outline makes no sense.Can I call Cassandra from 9 days ago and ask her what she meant when she wrote "--by day he is a sulky tax lawyer..."? Because, in the present moment, I don't think I could tell you the definition of "sulky". I'm going to have to google a word that I knew the definition of last week (allegedly).
- •I wish it was easier to write and eat at the same time.
- •I wish there was a way to work out and write at the same time.LOL but do I REALLY?
- •How can I do research without having it turn into a Netflix marathon?I watched "It's a Disaster" for inspiration and then somehow ended up watching the first two episodes of Casual and taking a two hour nap... (This was all on Hulu, but who says a "Hulu Marathon"?)
- •Hulu and chill?If he pays for the Hulu plus account that takes out the ads, he might just be worth your time.
- •Man... It's been a long time sense I've had sex...WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH YOUR NEW SCRIPT!?
- •Okay so the main character hasn't had sex in like... 2 months. You know because she's trying something new and is waiting for someone she cares about.I just ate 4 Chicken and Apple Sausages.