Li.st of all the listens I've listened to
An ongoing list of all the concerts I've seen!
- •We as humanA local Christian rock band based out of Sandpoint idaho. Surprisingly good, as I recall. But it was my first concert and I was like 13
- •Good charlotteSecond concert! They were my most favorite band ever and I was so stoked. They were a lot better to my 14 year old self then they would be if I re listened to them now
- •RadioheadOne of my most favorite experiences. I was hypnotized in the best way possible
- •Dave Matthews BandThey rocked the gorge! Simultaneously chill and funky.
- •Fleet foxesTranscendent experience. They filled my heart and soul full of pure joy! Love love love!
- •Matchbox TwentyPumped to see them! Very energetic and spot on! Rob Thomas killed it
- •Counting CrowsI wanna give them the benefit of the doubt that maybe it was an off day. Or maybe I worked them up to be so good that my expectation was too high. But overall not super impressed. I still love their music tho and would go to another concert if I was able to
- •TrainGoing tonight! Will describe later
- •Natasha BedingfieldGoing tonight! Will describe later
- •O.A.R.Going tonight! Will describe later
- •The static tonesLocal rock band of my husbands! They were killer.
- •Diff LeppardSeriously so good!
- •TESLAThey killed it!
- •The ongoing conceptTalented local musicians.