Thoughts I have when Tindering
These are my most frequent thoughts when I'm swiping.
- •What is KCCO?
- •Googled KCCO. Swiping left now.
- •30 y/o?! More like 50.
- •Yay. All group photos. Obviously don't want me to know who you are.
- •Does every guy love to travel and "have adventures"?
- •Just looking for friends bc you're already in a relationship? Wtf are you on here?
- •Is that a pic from your wedding? Again, wtf are you on here? Who does that?! Tempted to swipe right just to chew them out. But what if we don't match...
- •Oh yikes! Swipe left. Swipe left! Gosh, I'm shallow.
- •Ooh! He's cute! Swipe right. Poo. No match.
- •Is that his sister? Cousin? GF? So many questions. Swiping left.
- •No pic. Grow a set. Swiping left.
- •All pics of random things. None of him. Puhleeze. I'm putting myself out there. You should too.
- •He's four miles away. What if he's a stalker?!
- •What a cutie! Bio says he's actually 17. Omgosh... I almost swiped right on a 17 yr old.
- •"You talk first." Get over yourself.
- •He's hot. We have so much in common. He sounds really cool. Ah! We matched! Could this be the one?