THOUGHTS BEFORE MY BDAY TOMORROW
I turn 28. My dad and brother both thought I was 29. I get it women in Hollywood.
- •I always think let's not make it a big deal.But ya no a kinda deal is okay
- •A lot of my good friends don't live in my same city anymore.Do I have friends? No, I have friends. Yes of course I do. Just that a lot of my good ones...
- •I always forget how nice it feels to hear from peopleI should write on more people's walls saying happy bday & not just swear off Facebook every time I open it
- •Honestly hitting like 3 out of my 5 resolutions for the yr ain't too shabbyI'll just add break dancing class to this years list. & continue to work on my arm strength because not sure how else I'll do that head twirl move
- •I just microwaved dinner and am sitting here bralessIt's the beauty of things staying the same as they change. Ah, sweet 28
- •It falls on a Friday this yearMe two years ago woulda killed for that timing. So ya, things change
- •Try to answer when your aunts callBecause you're not great at the call back Cass.
- •Now you're just making an actual list of things to do instead of thoughtsWow already wiser with age. Happy bday me