Already on li.st? Open in app.
My name's Cassandra, but most people call me Cassy.
So I've been in high school for a good 2 months now and this is everything I learned.
- •If you pay attention in class you'll get an A on the test.
- •Talk to anyone that looks potentially friend worthy.
- •Always ask questions. Even if they sound dumb in your head.
We dated for two years. I broke it off. Here we go.
- •He was disrespectful, but I overlooked it.
- •He was immature, but his jokes could be funny at times.
- •He was nice, to me.
I don't have a favorite day of the week because everyday is a blessing, but Monday's are pretty cool.
- •Monday is the first day of the week
- •Monday is gives me a chance to start over
- •Monday gets me excited for the things to come later in the week
- •Because I just loooooveeee quotes calling out that girl that hates me.
- •I love Australian humor
- •This always comes in handy...
- •A picture taken on my birthday. Blurry, but okay.
- •A picture take the day before my birthday at a restaurant called Pescatories (I think that's how you spell it?)
- •Tried to be artsy. Enough said.
- •WilliamA boy who was such a nerd, my best childhood friend, whom I liked for three years until the fourth grade when we went to different schools. Now he's really hot and super cool guy and so out of my league (woops).
- •BryanA shy kid, we had a lot in common and he was pretty funny and sweet. We don't talk much. I liked him for two years, simultaneously with William.
- •Nick BHe was the class clown back then, and one of my best guy friends. We talked all the time and I liked him for a few weeks. We were better as friends. Its a shame, he's one of those gangster guys now. We don't talk.
I'm going to the mall and my mind is all over the place when I think of things I want to get
- •Phone case