THINGS I LEARNED ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL SO FAR
So I've been in high school for a good 2 months now and this is everything I learned.
- •If you pay attention in class you'll get an A on the test.
- •Talk to anyone that looks potentially friend worthy.
- •Always ask questions. Even if they sound dumb in your head.
- •Take notes, lots of them.
- •Watch what you say.
- •Just because you know someone for a month doesn't mean you really know them.
- •Be careful what you say to people. You don't know who is who yet.
- •Don't trust anyone easily.
- •Participate in class.
- •Act friendly to EVERYONE. It'll pay off later.
- •Get involved and don't be shy.