A FEW FACTS ABOUT ME
A hot dog lover from Racine-Seattle-Milwaukee-Brooklyn
- •My number one most favorite thing is a very fancy hotel, in a big city, with an outdoor pool, in the summer.
- •I'm basically obsessed with Lighthouses....I've gone on the tours and yes, I'm the youngest person by at least 30 years.
- •I'm an only child, and I not so secretly wish and hope that my mother or father had illegitimate children that they abandoned either before or after me and that someday I will be reunited with them.
- •Speaking of that, I recently had a dream that I found out Fred Durst was my brother, and I quote (from the dream) "I don't even care that he's a total douchebag, now I have a brother!"
- •I'm from Wisconsin. I love Wisconsin.
- •I moved to New York City, I really really like New York City.
- •If I'm being honest, my sole motivation for weight loss/physical fitness/healthy eating etc. is to someday be able to wear any or all of the clothes from the Free People catalog and not look like a frumpy girl who tried to make her own clothes, but instead, look like a skinny girl in rags. I have goals.
- •In spite of that, I do consider myself a feminist. Gloria Steinem was(is?) a hot skinny fashionable babe, so enough said about that.
- •If I'm really into a guy I will want to smell his armpit often, with or without deodorant, but maybe preferably without?
- •I think blimps are gross. (Not the derogatory term for fat people used by children in the 80s, but the actual airship). I become very much disgusted and have to hide my face until they pass by, which takes a long time because they are slow, and they hover, and they are just plain gross. Hot air balloons are okay though.
- •The world would be a better place if I was a successful unemployed person. Specifically the world that I, my friends, and my family live in.
- •Not sure how everyone has all this time, I just keep losing mine.