Does this really need an explanation
- 1.Clay MatthewsI love a man passionate about his work, even if it gets him into a little trouble. I would love to carry on the Arian race with this God.
- 2.Chis EvansA beautiful grumpy man from Boston, What's not to love? He's a real person that lives with his parents 5 months out of the year, he loves his family and looks hella good in a skin tight get up. Playing the roll of Captain America might get me too. 🇺🇸 If he is anything like his character in what's your number... I want it now.
- 3.Chris Messina (Danny Castellano)THOSE LIPS! Those little smirks he makes with those lips! He's cranky, but lovable. He's always got that hint of sweat stain, I love it. He cares, even though it doesn't seem it. My absolute favorite thing about him is the picture of Rudy Giuliani in his desk.
- 4.Jon HammI love mad men! And my heart does start pounding a little faster for Donny D. But Jon Hamm is the exact opposite of what his character is and that makes him so much better. He's a blessing to the eyes.
- 5.Tom CruiseOf course before he jumped on Oprahs couch.
- 6.Ben StillerI think this picture says it all
- 7.Roger DaltreyWhere's Marty Mcfly? Take me back to the 70's so Roger Daltrey can show me how much of a sensation he really is.
- 8.Bradley CooperHave you ever heard him laugh?
- 9.Garret HedlundI thought when he played Billings in Friday Night Lights he won me over, then he emotionally destroyed me when he played the broken badass Jack Mercer in four brothers.
- 10.Jimmy FallonA golden human being at best. So happy. So funny. So thoughtful. He's charmer