BEST COFFEE IN FARGO
- •Twenty BelowObviously. 9 different brewing methods, roasted in house, and great baristas!
- •StumbeanosAtmosphere is a little cave-like, but they have wonderful, locally roasted coffee and the best wifi of any shop in Fargo
- •Red RavenDark and cozy atmosphere, very good espresso and the shop is worker-owned! Beware of weird events when you want to work, though
- •Nichole's Fine PastryThey use Stumbeanos beans, have a lovely atmosphere, and their brewed coffee is French-press! Get a macaron or croissant with your cappuccino for the full experience
- •Josie's CornerHidden gem! Don't expect anything fancy, but they have good bottomless brewed coffee, and the best cookies in town.