MY WRECK THIS JOURNAL, FAVORITES
I can be artsy, too. Sometimes. (High school me had lots of time, college me makes no time)
- •Write one word over and overPhony, appropriate given Catcher is my favorite book.
- •Close your eyes. Connect the dots from memory.My first attempt at collaging.
- •Pick up the journal without your handsI love everything about this, except the 'try today' part.
- •Chew on this. Do not Swallow.ft. a list
- •Color outside the LinesHow many Nursery Rhymes do you see here? Hint: there's 7 of them.
- •Press leaves and other found things"Sometimes a masterwork hangs in a museum. Other times it hangs from the branch of a tree or rounds out a slender stem."
- •This page is a sign. What do you want it to say?"Tell me something even if it's a lie." This was significant at the time, but I can't remember it's significance.