Only if you want
- •Alright so let me preface by saying I am no way asking you to do this.
- •This is only if you want too.
- •This is only is you are willing and able to part with the books I am asking for.
- •For one of the classes I am taking this semester that finally have something to do with my English major (!!!)
- •I've looked for them at my public library online and only two are available? I feel like it's just a digital library but I'm nowhere near the ebooks?Like???? I don't know I probably have to go to my library and check their catalogue
- •Anyways, if you are willing and able to part ways with one of your books I will be so very much appreciated because I'm broke and my parents are tight with money but they don't want to tell me. But I know, I just know.
- •Of course, this is only if and only if you are willing
- •In the Gloaming, Alice Elliot Dark
- •Triangle Ray, John HolmanThis is my professors book, so I doubt any of y'all will actually own it
- •The rise and fall of the scandamerican domestic, Christopher merkner
- •Hunger, Elise Blackwell
- •Driving the King, Ravi Howard
- •These are the only ones I couldn't find through my public library? But I feel like they should be? Anyways.....id be more than willing to pay whatever shipping costs you have to deal with as a result.
- •If anyone is able to please feel free to contact me through the request and I am more than grateful if you do. Of course this is not at all something you have to do, but it is only if you are able to and willing.
- •Is this whack? This seems really whack.