Things I can't wait to do once my promotion is announced
I accepted a new job a week ago Monday. So far only a handful of people have been told. I've been keeping it to myself out of respect for my boss as she wants to inform our board herself, but she's waiting for the official notice from the VP. This new job is exactly what I wanted to be when I grow up. So I'm beyond excited, and not very patient. 😊
- •TELL PEOPLEIt's been a game of knowing glances and winks for a week now.
- •Post on FacebookThere are so many people I want to thank for their support over the last ten years I've been at this organization.
- •Update my Linked In profileI feel like that will make it real.
- •Send some thank you emails to important members and partners from my my decade here.This new role definitely wouldn't have been possible without significant support from our members and leaders.
- •Schedule a happy hour to celebrate!New colleagues and old!
- •Send some introduction emails to the board members of my new organization.I'll try not to gush and come on too strong.
- •Try not to freak out about all the wonderful new challenges coming my way.I can't wait for this new opportunity! I'm so excited and honored to be a part of this new group.
- •LET'S DO THIS!