Already on li.st? Open in app.
To counterbalance "Things I Wish I Was".
- •Green-eyedI have really nice eyes! They're small, but I have long, thick lashes, and they're bright green. I inherited my grandfather's gorgeous eyes and in the summer, specks of orange shine through the green.
- •WhiteI'm happy I'm white in times like these. White privilege is being angry at police brutality and Mosque attacks instead of fearing for my life. I commend poc for being so brave. Your courage and strength is beyond me. The same goes for all of my other privileges, such as being heterosexual and cisgender.
- •CanadianI'm happy and proud to have Trudeau as PM. I know that if (God forbid) Trump gets elected, Trudeau won't let him harm us.
- •TallerAt 5'0", it gets tricky sometimes. Often. It also makes me look stubby.
- •A minimalistI'm not necessarily a hoarder, but I do tend to keep a lot of things I get nostalgic about. I am a very nostalgic person. I also own a lot (a lot) of makeup and beauty products. I'm getting better! I don't keep expired products or things I never wear, but I like having a lot of lipsticks or blushes. I'm also getting good at not buying new products. Still, I own too much stuff.
- •FitOkay, I am fit. I work out a lot, I eat well, I take care of myself, but I have my dad's genes, which means my efforts don't really show. I still look stumpy-ish.
FYI she's bilingual so half of these are typically in French
- •What's up, nerd
- •Why is your butt in my face
- •What's in your mouth? WHAT'S IN YOUR MO