A Ranking of All the Cities I Visited on Tour*
* excluding New York because 1) I live there and 2) it is the best city in the world and everyone already knows that.
- 1.Burlington, VTA low-key rager town with some of the best coffee I have ever consumed. Highly recommend.
- 2.Omaha, NEMy expectations of this town were ridiculously low in comparison to what it ended up being like. Their downtown area is a mini Williamsburg with less pretentious hipsters and no garbage on the street. The people are wonderful, and their coffee is dope.
- 3.Des Moines, IAI spent $32 on eight drinks so it's safe to say I would die if I lived here, but it was a fun little town to get drunk in for a night.
- 4.Portland, MEAn adorable small town I wouldn't have minded some more time in. Also found some great coffee there. New England, I'm impressed.
- 5.Tulsa, OKAnother place I had very low expectations for but had a blast in. Cheap bars are dangerous.
- 6.Chicago, ILI've been here a handful of times, but having almost 48 hours in it was dope. Cool bars, fun city. Pizza sucks, though.
- 7.Providence, RII could never live here, but it's a damn beautiful place.
- 8.Red Bank, NJNothing super exciting to write home about.
- 9.Minneapolis, MNWouldn't have minded having more time to explore here, but good vibes for sure.
- 10.Cleveland, OHWe found a decent dive bar and the downtown area was nice. That's about it.
- 11.Sioux City, IAI have never felt so far away from New York. I think our show is the only entertainment this place will get all year. They had billboards for it.
- 12.Reading, PAGenuinely don't even remember leaving the venue because we were in straight up Bumblefuck, U.S.A.
- 13.Rochester, NYBasically a third world country because there is no Uber and I had places to go.