Shows Already on My Fall Schedule
I watch a LOT of television. Like, so much. I try to validate it but I'm running out of arguments. Plz let me know what our mutual shows are so I can plan out which shows to list about.
- •GothamThe birth of The Riddler has been one of the most interesting character developments I have seen on TV since Heisenberg. There. I said it.
- •New GirlJust here for Schmidt.
- •Scream QueensJOHN STAMOS.
- •Modern FamilyIf you don't say "me" at least four times an episode you're lying to yourself.
- •EmpireWHO FELL OFF THE ROOF THOUGH?
- •Grey's AnatomyI will watch this show until they stop making new episodes or when they lower me into my grave - not sure which will come first.
- •How To Get Away With MurderI wonder how long they can get away with murder though?
- •Secrets and LiesI HAVE BEEN WAITING SO LONG FOR THIS FUCKING SHOW TO RETURN MY GOD.
- •QuanticoOne of the best new dramas of last year. Get on it.
- •YoungerThis is undoubtedly the most underrated comedy on television.
- •The Mindy ProjectNever let this show go away.
- •The FlashFLASHPOINT FLASHPOINT FLASHPOINT!!!!!
- •ArrowV interested to see The Flash's effect on this season.
- •SupergirlThey really found their footing by the end of Season 1. Interested to see what The CW does with them.
- •Legends of TomorrowConfusing as fuck to follow but I love these characters.
- •Jane The VirginMICHAEL R U OK?
- •The Vampire DiariesI will cry my way through these last 16 episodes. I know it.