Thoughts From My Last Week of College
~*~ SVA cLaSs Of 2016 ~*~
- •The only reason I care about not failing any classes is because I never want to sit in a classroom again.Also, my mom would slap me.
- •The thought of hanging up my art degree somewhere embarrasses me.
- •When my ex and I used to talk about getting married, I made him promise he wouldn't propose until I finished college.So this week is an acute reminder that my life could be very different right now.
- •The best photos I took in college were taken when I took a one month leave.
- •I wish my school had a mascot.Maybe we do?
- •Art school is not the place for commercial photographers.Very little people encouraged me to make the work I was making over the last four years, but I very much appreciate the ones who did.
- •I didn't really make any friends.I could have tried harder, but there are no more than three people in my graduating class that I think I'll ever speak to after this week.
- •I'm so glad to be done.
- •Am I supposed to decorate my graduation cap?