Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •My list app titles
- •A picture of my Neko Atsume yard when I first started out and thought being visited by three cats was an accomplishment
- •The blurriest photo ever of WET at The Garrison, which was a magical experience
- •A stewed pineapple recipe I screenshotted after learning that stewed pineapple pie was a thing
Inspired by @amber
- •Men who don't identify as feminists"What about international men's day?" "Rape culture is exaggerated." See yourself out.
- •Women who don't identify as feminists"Because I don't hate men." Well, you don't say.
- •CilantroRuining otherwise impeccable meals since the beginning of time
- •Encroaching post-graduation adulthoodBecause neurons that fire together wire together, but how do mortgages work? Is job stability an ideology?
In no particular order
- •WETPerformed at the Garrison recently and it was just a magical experience. Their set was much too short.
- •Kendrick LamarConfession: I hadn't actually really listened to Kendrick until the Wayhome festival in the summer of last year. My friend wanted to go to his performance so we went, and I don't think I'll ever forget this performance. The energy was wild. Just amazing.
- •ALVVAYSI've actually seen them twice, so this would be a third time, but I know it's still be worth it. Beautiful stuff.
Inspired by @ChrisK
- •Various pastas
- •A big heart
- •Two floating heads yelling at each other
- •Is it quality content
- •Probably not
- •Should I post it anyway
Things I have always/recently wondered
- •Imagine how terrible we'd all feel if flowers and vegetables could feel themselves being ripped from the earth
- •Are potions aqueous drugs? If so, is Hogwarts a lab for some hardcore stuff?On a related note, is Hermione the dealer we all need?
- •Human memory is so awesomeLike, we experience these pictures or facts created by this biochemical mass. And we can call upon them at will. So awesome.
- •Can't find my MetropassAdult fare is $3 upon entry and I live that student budget life
- •Lost my keysAlmost always
- •Can't find my phoneIt's probably in/under my bed but sometimes I capitalize on ideal selfie lighting -- in which case, it could be anywhere
- •Starbucks has brought back its sour-cream glazed doughnut.I thought I had lost it forever (maybe it's a Fall thing?) I wept for joy in the barista's arms.
- •Halloween is comingBooze and chocolate and forgetting about responsibilities for a night
- •I've thought of a Halloween costume
- •My friend sent me a homemade apple cider recipeSo now I don't have to spend $4 each time the cider beckons