ARTISTS I WOULD SEE LIVE A SECOND TIME
In no particular order
- •WETPerformed at the Garrison recently and it was just a magical experience. Their set was much too short.
- •Kendrick LamarConfession: I hadn't actually really listened to Kendrick until the Wayhome festival in the summer of last year. My friend wanted to go to his performance so we went, and I don't think I'll ever forget this performance. The energy was wild. Just amazing.
- •ALVVAYSI've actually seen them twice, so this would be a third time, but I know it's still be worth it. Beautiful stuff.
- •RUN THE JEWELSJoining Kendrick as one of the best shows I've ever been to, these guys were incredible. Period. Such a good time. I've never bopped so hard in my life.
- •EvanescenceEvanescence love entered my life during my teenage angst phase and has stayed with me since. Amy Lee's vocals for 2 hours. Enough said.
- •Sam SmithEars were made love to this night.
- •Bear's DenSeen them 3 times. Would love a fourth
- •Daughter and RhyeTwo on one point because both were sick when they performed and were still amazing, but they wouldn't sing the high notes of their songs as much. I would love to hear them perform cold-free.
- •July TalkDefinitely too short a set
- •Jose GonzalezAbsolutely magical
- •City and ColourNo explanation necessary
- •Rihannon GiddensWas also at Wayhome. When I had listened to her album before going to the festival, and I noticed it had a country vibe to it which didn't take away from the sound, but (I imagined) might easily be amplified in a live show. I don't like country, so I was a bit skeptical going to her show. I was very silly to be skeptical. Sooooooooooo awesome