CHAPTER TITLES FOR THE BOOK ABOUT MY LIFE
Chapters for my upcoming autobiography, entitled "Work in Progress"
- •Fat BabyThis could honestly just be filled with pictures and it would be descriptive enough.
- •Twelve Years of the Terrible Two'sI was a punk kid until I was about 14. If my daughter is as sassy as I was I will probably put her up for adoption.
- •LoudThe middle school years.
- •He Who Shall Not Be NamedA chapter dedicated to the era in which I dated Nathan. In retrospect, the publishing company is going to wish they had edited this one out.
- •Dreadlocks and KaleidoscopesMy painful hippie phase. You just don't understand the depth behind Grouplove.
- •WorkaholicJunior year characterized me as such, and not in the ironic Blake Anderson way.
- •PresidentThe present chapter.