HARRY POTTERS ATTRACTIVENESS IN EACH OF THE HARRY POTTER FILMS, RANKED
- •Prisoner of AzkabanIt may have a great deal to do with the fact that he's in that gray shirt instead of Hogwarts robes for most of the movie, but Harry #3 has always been my favorite.
- •Half Blood PrinceHe's the sassiest in this movie, and who can say that's not attractive? He also looks a lot manlier than in the 5th or 7th.
- •Chamber of SecretsWhen you watch Chamber, you expect to see the same little Harry you met on Privet Drive in the last movie, but instead, you get a Basilisk slaying, giant spider escaping, Malfoy dueling, rugged 12 year old.
- •Goblet of FireThis is the first time Harry isn't sporting the bowl cut. He may be a little angsty, but who can blame him after he's been entered in a tournament that very well may lead to his demise?
- •Deathly Hallows pt. 2I like the rugged, "just got done battling Voldemort" look.
- •Deathly Hallows pt. 1Not bad, not good. Just like the movie...
- •Order of the PhoenixOk I'm not sure if 15 is just his awkward phase but Harry is just downright ugly in this movie. I get that your last remaining family member was just murdered in front of you but could you please do something with that hair?
- •Sorcerer's StoneSorry, not into small children...