IBC STUDENTS CAST IN STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS
In a youth group far far away...
- •Finn: LandonBoth Finn and Landon remind me of a little puppy. But like a cool puppy, not an annoyingly hyper puppy. A dachshund puppy.
- •Rey: chastise me all you want but I'm taking this oneShe's sarcastic, overly controlling, and feels like she needs to prove herself. You know she wears the pants. Also, SHE HAS THE FREAKIN FORCE?!?!?
- •Han: CarterEven more sarcastic than Rey, and the only one who puts her in her place (very similar to mine and Carter's relationship...) Also Carter is such a dad, and Han is literally a dad.
- •Chewy: RughKinda just tags along with Han and tries to be the funny guy. Not saying he doesn't succeed sometimes...
- •Leia: RylieLeia's a chill gal! Rylie's a chill gal! Neither are much of the "take charge/bossy type" but they get the job done in a much nicer, more approachable way.
- •Kylo: StaffordHair.
- •Poe: ParkerMister charming. Poe is a pretty talented, cool dude, much like Parker. But I do feel like Parker would give up BB8's location faster than I would.
- •C3PO: WesleyUse your imagination.
- •R2D2: TannerDefinitely overshadowed in this movie, but one of the most underrated characters. R2 is the handy man of the crew, and the gang can always count on him!
- •BB8: MarkUtterly useless and no one wants him around.