Annoying things people did at Sears today.
This is the worst store in southern Illinois
- •When asked to look up an item at the store, an employee said "they have it somewhere." I asked, "who is they?" He said, "I guess Sears."
- •When asking an employee about a veteran discount he said,"I don't know if that's in my book or not."
- •A woman purchasing a refrigerator yelled at a clerk, "can you not do your job? I asked for delivery! I can't put that in a car!" His reply. "Oh."
- •The salesperson helping us today asked if we wanted to pay shipping on free shipping.
- •The salesperson helping us told us that Sears did not offer a veteran discount even though we purchased a mower with a veteran discount.
- •I will never shop at Sears in Marion. It is dirty and there is one person in each department. Most check their cell phones. I guess it is too hard to be a decent person or employee