Annoying things people say about Service Dogs
This will be a list that grows over the years...
- •"Oh my god. Is that a lab?"
- •"I think he smells my dogs on me."
- •"Do you have PSD, or whatever it is?"
- •"Can I pet your dog?"
- •"Is that a service dog?" (While looking at the vest that has a patch that says service dog)
- •"Labs are my favorite dog. Do you like labs?"
- •"Oh my god. Your dog looks like a dog that I use to have!"
- •"Does he bite?"
- •"Has he been trained?"Extensively. At eight weeks old he went to a facility in southern Illinois where he lived until he was a little over a year. Memphis was trained by some wonderful people at This Able Veteran, and he's also specially trained for my husband.
- •"You look fine. Why do you have a dog?"No. Just please no.