My mind is racing two days before I'm to be married...
Destination wedding, here we come.
- •I can't help but wonder if everything is packed. I must have looked twenty times for my wedding dress...
- •Should I just sleep in the car so I'm ready to leave super early?
- •Is the weather going to cooperate? Come on, Mother Nature, help a sister out at the beach!
- •Don't disappoint me, Navarre! Your beaches are beautiful and we are going to take some beautiful photos!
- •Do you smile for a military ID??
- •I've looked in my bag a million times for the rings. Guess what self, they are still there.
- •Omg. Snacks? It's a road trip. We have to pick up circus peanuts.
- •I'm going to need a lot of coffee and Jesus because the family is traveling with us.
- •Dear lord, please let there be a lot of gluten-free menus.
- •The best thing I keep thinking about is the fact I'm gonna marry my best friend. He's amazing, and he's going to be my husband!
- •I'm going to the beach.
- •I'm coming home a married woman.