THINGS THAT PROVIDE ME INSTANT ANXIETY RELIEF
Feel free to add your own!
- •Talking to my beloved
- •Thinking about calling my momBut then not actually calling her because I realize that talking to her about my anxiety would just give her anxiety and maybe my anxiety is not that bad after all?
- •Making a list of what consistently makes me happyIronically, I've not yet published this list on this seemingly perfect app
- •Making a list of things that I don't likeOddly centering. Also not yet published on this app??? What am I doing.
- •Going on a long, solo walkAt least four miles, preferably along the lake. Often with Comedy Bang Bang or Call Chelsea Peretti in my earbuds.
- •Reciting Shakespeare's Sonnet 99 multiple times in my headOne of the few pieces of "real" literature that I have memorized. In my head, i sound theatrical and elegant when I recite this poem.