Car Shopping 101 for Dumb Dumbs
Helllllooooo... It's me
- 1.Don't cry at the dealership they will take advantage of you.
- 2.Have fun explaining that your only credit is student loan debt!
- 3.Don't forget to also tell them you don't have a down payment!!!! They love that!
- 4.When they try to convince you that $600 a month is a reasonable monthly payment on a small hatchback garbage car- make sure you tell them no.
- 5.Also be aware of the car dealers breath cause it will probably be bad.
- 6.You won't get the cute color you saw online. Just let that dream die as you test drive the black one.
- 7.Accept that even though you don't really like this car you have spent four hours here soooo
- 8.Leave the dealership without a car and cry as you leave wondering if you'll ever have a way to transport yourself anywhere
- 9.Complain about LA public transportation and how sad it is
- 10.Walk to jack in the box and be happy.
- 11.You'll eventually get a car! The right one is waiting for you somewhere!
- 12.I mean... I hope.