Fictional Men Who Have Ruined Real Men for Me
Inspired by @olivi_ahh
- •Jack DawsonThanks Jack for being so poor and dreamy and then dying for Rose. I honestly can't remember a time when you weren't ruining real men for me.
- •John SmithPocahontas will always be my fav Disney movie and John Smith was so cool and adventurous. He fell in love with a hot Native American princess an allowed her to change his thinking. He was open minded and wanted to bring peace!! Also those cheekbones though
- •SpikeSpike , oh Spike. I think when I first watched this show I was at such a vulnerable age, and he just imprinted on me. Though not always perfect, he was sexy and bad and also kind of good. His clothes were cool, he smoked, he constantly made me laugh. He just had everything I wanted (and still want.) A bad boy who wants to change for a girl? That's everything! THANKS SPIKE! I'm hopeless because of you!
- •Michael ScottBECAUSE OBVIOUSLY
- •Literally all the men from Parks and RecWas gonna say Ben Wyatt but then I was like NO ANDY! And then I was like NO RON!!!! They all had their own special things that made my heart melt. Angels- all of em!
- •Graham from The HolidayFUCKING MR NAPKIN HEAD
- •Miles from The Holiday"I used only the good notes" oh really??? Cool thanks
- •Mr. Darcy"You have bewitched me, body and soul. And I love.. I love... I love you" really??? Like how you still the dream after 200 damn years? I cannot with you.
- •Mr. BigDefinitely a grade A ass hole, but rich and charming and sexy. He's the reason why I forgive men and why I convince myself that eventually it'll all work out. THAAAANKS
- •Atticus FinchSmart and cool and kind and important also hot af in the movie
- •FinnMy Mad Fat Diary changed my life. Finn was hot and popular and sweet and funny. He fell in love with Rae when she couldn't even love herself and saw past her weight (which many people don't do) he thought she was sexy and beautiful and perfect. Finn is a good one. Also though, he kills me.