Great Things About Master of None
- •Diverse as hell!!!!I'm so proud of Aziz for creating this show and reminding all of us that the lack of diversity in television and film is a HUGE issue that white people (like me) are obv a huge part of. Makes me want to do better when I create shows and characters.
- •FunnyHe deals with some more serious topics with grace and laughter. He still makes you laugh without removing any of the seriousness of the issues he's talking about.
- •OriginalJust feel like it's such an original show idea. Thank fuck for Netflix.
- •MorningThis episode was one of the most raw, beautiful, and honest relationship episodes I've seen. Everyone can relate. Honestly so beautiful.
- •The feminism thoughSo often men will talk a lot about issues that only they encounter, but Aziz made a beautiful episode (Ladies and Gentlemen) that perfectly depicted what it's like to be a women, and how without even knowing, men tend to be unaware and occasionally stifling, even if they consider themselves "femenists" SOOOO IMPORTANT AZIZ
- •JUST OVERALL DOPENESSPLEASE EVERYONE WATCH IT!!!!!