Reasons Why Full House Is v Important to Me
This list could go on for days...
- •What ever happened to predictability?Not only is this my fav theme sequence in the world but it just warms my little heart every time I here it. Everywhere you look there's hearts and people and places to run to? Poetic and beautiful! It also just reminds me of being a kid and getting so stoked for it to come on!
- •Uncle JesseFirst major life crush and he has honestly been the foundation for my ideal husband. Extremely attractive, hilarious, passionate, bad ass, and also the best uncle/husband/father in the world. I die every time I see him honestly. Just a dream of a man. And the way he pulls of that Mullet? I mean who else in the world can do that????
- •The rest of the gang!I have a soft spot for all of the characters (even Gibbler) they all made me laugh so much and I dreamt of being a part of that "new and improved non traditional family dynamic!!!" Dj was always like sassy and fierce. Danny was dorky and loved his family so much. Joey was a goof and never gave up on his comedy. Becky was the mom they always needed. Stephanie was always like "how rude" and Michelle was a hilarious angel played by two of my fav irl Angels! So important!!!!
- •LEARNING LESSONSI went to church for 16 years but I'm pretty sure the reason that I have a real sort of moral high ground is because of this show. It just reminded me that no matter what happened you'd learn and move forward and grow! I live for every cheesy sequence where they're all like "I guess you're right dad! I'm just so confused about my body!!!" Like honestly so beautiful.
- •Uncle Jesse and MichelleI loved their dynamic so much. It was always obvious that they were very close and I loved how sassy and cute she was to him. "You got it, dude!!!" I also loved how he basically raised her from infancy and felt the tightest bond to her. Literally all perfect.
- •PredictabilityI think, in all honesty, Full House is a show I've watched since I can remember watching things. I never got sick of it and I never turned the channel. It was always so comforting and predictable in the best way. I'm a sucker for lots of love and happy endings and this show has always given that to me. THANKS FULL HOUSE YOU ERRRRTHANG TO ME!