FEELS I FEEL AT YOUTUBE EVENTS
I go to about 8-10 cons and events each year and it's a bit emotional for me every time.
- •AnxietyGonna make a list just for this little guy....eventually.
- •ExcitementIt's starting to become fake excitement though, but not always.
- •ExhaustionNothing in my life is ever more tiring than attending these events with so many people, small talk conversations, and hugs....so many hugs...that slowly suck all energy.
- •Confusionwho the heck are these people and are they youtubers, guests of youtubers, fans that snuck in, or corporate peeps. I usually just hang in my hotel room till I'm needed. Stranger danger.
- •DrunkI think this counts as a feeling
- •LoveWith all this being said...youtubers are my people and my family. So, in ways it's like a family reunion. There really are some loving and amazing people here.