WAYS MY LITTLE SISTER HAS TAKEN CARE OF ME AFTER BEING IN TOWN FOR ONLY 12 HOURS
Sometimes I wonder how I'm still alive.
- •Checking the time for me whenever I need it
- •Carrying my hotel key and gum in her purse
- •Taking pictures for me at parties
- •Organized my makeup in the bathroom
- •Made me tea
- •Reminded me to take my antibiotics for strepLast night and this morning.
- •Brought my room service breakfast to my bed
- •Cleaned our entire hotel room because we had the DND sign on the door refusing service.They come at like 7 am. No thank you.
- •Reading through my event booklets and itinerary to tell me where I need to be and when
- •Adjusting the thermostat constantly between 71 and 73 F depending on how cold I am