THINGS I HAVE BEEN OBSESSED WITH IN MY 23 YEARS OF LIFE
I have always been a slightly obsessive person, and I tend to go through phases of obsessions. Here they are, not necessarily in chronological order.
- •The name SarahThis was actually based on a girl at my church named Sarah but that seemed too creepy. But I named all my dolls Sarah after her... (All my boy dolls were named Michael after a boy in a Barney video)
- •HorsesLike, 20+ notebooks full of horse drawings and information, and galloping around at recess obsessed.
- •TwilightLike, hard. But who wasn't in 2006!?!?
- •MakeupThis is the current obsession. I blame YouTube for making me think I need it all. But I am still pretty proud of the collection I have so carefully curated.
- •Various musicalsIt started with Spring Awakening, then we had Phantom of the Opera, then RENT hardcore, then Les Mis for a lil bit, then Book of Mormon, and we are currently in the heart of a Hamilton obsession.
- •GleeOh man this was a long-lived obsession. It also may or may not be the reason I auditioned for acapella in college (which turned into the best part of my college experience - it all started with Finn and Rachel!)
- •Mrs. BoodyMy long-term kindergarten substitute while Mrs. Randall was on maternity leave. I loved her SO much and cried a lot when she left.
- •Panic! At the DiscoBrendon Urie ❤️
- •TumblrI have wasted a lot of time on this website. I'm mostly over it now. This also went along with my Misfits and Skins obsessions.
- •Doctor WhoSpecific memories of this obsession include sobbing in my room in Ireland when Rose and David Tennant get separated, and spending 5+ hours making my journal look like a Tardis.
- •Justin BieberI still love his music, but my level of obsession is embarrassing when you look at my Twitter history.
- •More to come - I'm sure there's many that I'm forgetting 😊