I DROPPED A SLICE OF PIZZA ON THE GROUND AND STILL ATE IT
After a night out, my friends and I decided to get pizza. Here's what happened.
- •I get a giant slice of pizza that is precariously balanced on a tiny paper plate.
- •The pizza falls on the floor.Why do bad things happen to good people?
- •I quickly recover it from the floor and place it back on the plate.
- •I spend a solid minute staring at my friend who witnessed the whole ordeal.
- •I spend a solid minute staring at the floor pizza.Thoughts running through my mind: do I still eat this? How much do I hate myself? If I eat this, will I die? How dirty is the floor?
- •I take the pizza in my hand.
- •I bite into it.I am on the verge of tears now.
- •I chew and swallow.Does this pizza taste bad because it fell on the ground or because it cost $3?
- •I finish the slice of pizza.Apparently I do indeed hate myself.