THE LOGOS OF MY CHILDHOOD
- •Always played on my dad's Macintosh when I had to hang out at his office. A computer without Internet!
- •Brown Wal-Marts, reasonably sized stores
- •With Nutra-Sweet!
- •That's how I remember it. With a little clear portion on the front of the bag so you can see the chips?
- •Home of the Pac Man tables!
- •We girls can do everything. Right, Barbie?
- •You can still see this in the Clash Rock the Casbah music video
- •Subtle changes, subtle changes, and before you know it, we're here: 😝